We have made changes to the design of the application and replaced the side menu. Now, to navigate through the application, you can use the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen. With this change the use of the application will be more comfortable and intuitive.
Below we explain all the sections you will find:
This is the main wallapop wall. In this section you will find the search bar to search and find whatever you want, the products featured by other users and the latest products uploaded to wallapop.
In this section we have grouped together all the favourites to make it easier and quicker to locate them. You will find the products and profiles you have marked as favourites and your saved searches.
From here you can upload the products you want to sell on wallapop. To upload a product just click on the «Upload» button and the option to select a category for your item will open.
In the inbox you will be able to access the conversations you have had with other users. You will also find the Notifications section where there are notifications of your activity in wallapop. At the moment, this is only available for users with iOS devices.
This is your new profile, from here you can
- User name: Access your personal page and see your products for sale, your reviews and more information about your account.
- Products: Access your products for sale and edit them, as well as review your sold products.
- Shipping: Check the status of your shipments, see your shipping history, change your address and your bank details.
- Wallapop PRO free trial: Sign up for a PRO subscription plan.
- Settings: Edit your photo and profile information. You can also view and edit your delivery address, set up notifications and log out. For users with iOS devices you will also be able to restore purchases.
- Magazine: View active promotions, tips on how to use the application, new features and information of interest to the user.
- Help: Read through our Help Center and contact us if you need it.
If you are a PRO user, you will find the wallapop PRO option where you can manage your subscriptions. To view and edit your invoice information, you must go to Settings > Edit Profile.
Click here if you want to know more about the new navigation bar.