Last Update: November, 2022
Weapons and Dangerous Products Policy
Wallapop strictly adheres to government regulations for the sale of weapons and dangerous goods. We do not permit the sale of products which may potentially or actually be dangerous or unsafe to consumers, their property, and/or that may violate safety standards, laws, or regulations.
What is the policy?
The following are not permitted to advertise:
- Blades or pocket knives with a blade longer than 10cm.
- Automatic knives or with one-hand opening systems (swivel, folding, flick, spring, etc.)
- All firearms, ammunition, and accessories.
- Ammunition for firearms, including bullets, cartridges, casings, shells, and hulls.
- Parts and accessories for assault weapons, including blueprints and instructions.
- High-capacity magazines, magazine extenders, silencers, and flash suppressors intended for firearms, frames, kits used to create a firearm, and bump fire stocks.
- Personal defense weapons.
- This includes but is not limited to nunchucks, knuckledusters, and ninja stars.
- Products recalled by a manufacturer, Consumer Protection Agencies (CPA), or a government agency.
- Sword cane.
- Airsoft, BB, or other novelty guns.
- Accessories and ammunition of such guns are permitted.
- Long-range or potentially dangerous lasers.
- Tear gas.
- Burglary tools.
- Hazardous materials such as carcinogens, combustibles, explosive precursors, ozone-depleting chemicals, poisons, radioactive materials, and items that contain or release such substances.
- Combustibles such as black powder, explosive fuses, fireworks, firecrackers, exploding targets, flares, petrol, or any type of fuel, butane, or refrigerant gas cylinders (including empty ones).
- Explosive precursors.
Why does Wallapop have this policy?
This policy reflects our commitment to the safety of our users, the integrity of the platform, and our compliance with government and market regulations.