Last Update: November, 2022
Offensive Material Policy
Any form of discrimination, intolerance, and/or racial slur, jokes, or comments that redirect to unauthorized content is prohibited on the platform. Offensive messages are also not allowed in the Wallapop chat.
Wallapop prohibits listings that use language or symbols to promote, glorify, or endorse hatred or violence towards a group of people on the basis of race, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation. For more information about hate symbols, please refer to the Anti-Defamation League Hate Symbols Database.
What is the policy?
The following are not permitted to advertise:
- Any form of discrimination, intolerance, and/or racial slur.
- Content that promotes, supports, commemorates, or endorses hatred or violence towards a group of people on the basis of race, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disability, or other forms of discriminatory intolerance. The following examples are considered to be in violation of this policy:
- Nazi memorabilia. Advertisements referring to the Nazi movement are not permitted, with the exception of advertisements for historical items that do not refer to bigotry or hate speech.
- Confederate Flag Items.
- KKK paraphernalia.
- Anti-LGBTQIA+, bullying, and other hate speech.
- Dictator Glorification.
- Terrorist Promotion Groups (ISIS).
- Products that incite violence against people, animals, or things.
- Jokes or content that contains insults.
Activity must follow Wallapop policy. Otherwise, a range of actions can be imposed including ending or canceling listings or account suspension. Fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action may not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Why does Wallapop have this policy?
This policy reflects our commitment to the security of our users, the integrity of the platform, and our compliance with government and market regulations.